Sunday, March 21, 2021

RSC March Green

March is turning out to be a much better month for me as I am actually getting a few things made,  I really enjoyed working on green blocks this month.  I also said I wasn't starting anymore new projects, lol!  With that said, I have wanted to make some kitty blocks and decided to go for it.  



Aren't they cute?  These little kitties measure 3" x 4 1/2" unfinished so they were lots of fun to sew.  Here is a kitten with some microspools!  Yes, I am still working on microspools but haven't sewn any for quite some time.  My spools measure 1 1/2" square and the pattern can be found on Sally's blog The Objects of Design.


My mom always asks me what am I going to do with this or that when I share something I am working on.  She doesn't understand the need to just enjoy the process no matter where it takes me.  I have no idea where the kitties or the microspools will go but I am enjoying the ride!

I also appliqued a few hearts.


And pieced a sage-green butterfly.  I may be able to wrap this quilt top up this year!


We are having a bit of nice weather this weekend and I need to get outside and clean up my hydrangea's.  I always wait too long to hack them back so this year I am on it!  Before I head out I am linking up with everyone at the Rainbow Scrap Challenge.

Cheers!

Debi


2 comments:

  1. Love those kitties and love green!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The kitties are gorgeous. All your green blocks are great. Carry on sewing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!