Monday, July 1, 2013

Cat in the Cabin

Awhile back I had a post on some of my cat rescue group friends that wanted to make a quilt.  We had selected the pattern Jazz cats and I made up a few samples.  It is a darling pattern but we decided it might be a bit too difficult for beginners and searched for another pattern.  Eventually we settled on a log cabin with a cat center and wanted to do it in brights with the cats being "cat" colors.  Here is my first block with your basic black cat--everyone has to have at least one black cat or at least they should:)


I am still working on Temple Guardians and the good news is it is quilted--yippee!  Today I am putting the binding on while I watch a PBS mini-series which will be a purrfect thing to do while binding.

Cheers!

Debi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!