Monday, July 30, 2018

One Monthly Goal July Finish Party

I actually completed my monthly goal and it was so rewarding!  I finished machine quilting wavy lines on my Union Jack Quilt and bound it. 

Here is my finished quilt.
Here is a close-up of my wavy quilting.  I had a few hiccups with the lines but not bad for my first attempt at waves.

By the way, it is the white fabric that I am not wild about as it is a white on white cat fabric and those cats are pretty big and harder to quilt through.  I hate hearing my needle punch through it.

Of course I had help with the process.

My participation in One Monthly Goal was a huge success. 

Visit Elm Street Quilts-One Monthly Goal July Finish to see what everyone else completed.  Now on to next month's project.

Cheers,

Debi

2 comments:

  1. It's interesting to see the Union Jack in a different colour scheme; it makes a nice change from red, white and blue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks wonderful! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!