Thursday, August 30, 2018

Two Finishes in a Row!

I made it--doing the happy dance! I am linking up with One-Monthly-Goal-August-Finish-Link-Up today and in a couple of days I will be linking up for my next project.

Christmas will be a bit brighter this year since I finished my Candy Cane wall hanging. My goal was to get it quilted and bound.  Of course what quilting project for me wouldn't be complete without ripping out tons of stitches.  Yep, I wasn't at all happy with the quality of my quilting so out it came.  Most of my quilting is done on a 15" sit-down Bailey Home Quilter and it does a great job when the operator, me, has everything adjusted.  Plus you really do have to practice, LOL!
It is a good thing I have an outdoor bunny enclosure for my house buns as it doubles as a quilt display for photos.

Meet Bella, today she is enjoying a bit of the out-of-doors since it is a little cooler and cloudy.
Red was also quite helpful in the quilting process.  Hmmmm, maybe it isn't me that makes the stitches look so bad and it is the fact that I am constantly adjusting Red as I quilt.  Nah.

Looking forward to next month!

Cheers,

Debi

3 comments:

  1. The quilting looks beautiful! And you bunny is so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks wonderful! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!