Wednesday, October 31, 2018

OMG October Finish Link-Up

I made it!  It has been a month of doing everything at the last minute but it all got done.  My flag quilt was delivered to my dad the weekend he went on his Honor Flight.  What an amazing trip for my dad and what an amazing organization. 

Here is the finished quilt.
A close-up of a block and the beautiful job Michele did long-arming it in record time.
And in an instant Red went from sound to sleep in a chair to lounging on the quilt as I tried to work on it.  
I am linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal October Finish, again, at the last minute.  Whew, this month flew by!

Cheers,

Debi

2 comments:

  1. Cool quilt! Good for you to get it done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful quilt - congrats to your dad. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!