Sunday, June 2, 2019

Blame it on Rocketman!

Today I embraced the color blue as it is this month's color for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge.  I always get excited to see what the "new" color will be each month and this month I wasn't disappointed and jumped right on a blue cake and a few microspools.


The cake pattern is from Lori Holt/Bee in My Bonnet and the microspool pattern is compliments of Sally at The Objects of Design.


My inspiration for today's sewing was the movie Rocketman which is a musical based on Elton John's life.  I loved it! 

I also worked on a few more orange microspools as well as a few "regular" sized spools which is an ongoing Bonnie Hunter project that doesn't get much attention.


There is still one more cake that needs to be made this month as my goal is to make two a month and more microspools too.

Cheers,

Debi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!