Friday, February 7, 2020

OMG February

It is time to get back to working on at least one monthly goal.  I am linking up with everyone at Elm Street Quilts and I hope I can continue to participate and get some projects done.

Last year at our quilt show we had a second time around shop and naturally I couldn't resist someone else's unfinished project--like I don't have more than enough of my own.  The project was pink hearts and half of the blocks were finished and the rest were ready to be finished.  Sadly, there wasn't enough background fabric to finish the blocks so I dug in my stash and found something that is very close and would work.  I am sure in the right light it will be very noticeable but to my scrappy eye it is just fine.  I did get the top assembled but never quiet got around to getting a border on and that is my goal for this month.  Hearts and February, what could be better for a February goal.


Cheers,

Debi

2 comments:

  1. Love the hearts. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck on your projects.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!