Sunday, February 28, 2021

Scrap Happy Sunday

January and February flew by without me doing much of anything and I have been in a bit of a funk.  The weather has pretty much been crap all month and that certainly affected my attitude on getting anything done along with the never-ending covid drama.  It seems like the days fly by and I can't figure out what I did all day long.  I am looking forward to March and maybe nicer weather.

Anyway, my RSC has been simplified this year.  I have some small projects to work on along with a couple of past projects as well. Last year, Canadian Needle Nana and Michele Ridgeway Designs worked on little appliqued heart blocks and I decided I wanted to make some as well and decided the hearts will be one RSC project for the year.


I am continuing on with Basket Case blocks that Michele Ridgeway Designs shared last year.  They are fun to do but I have no idea what direction I will eventually go.


French Roses are still in the pile of projects to work on too as well as some butterfly blocks that need some attention.



I think that's all for this year so far.  I have my fingers crossed I will get a little more productive as time goes on.  Almost forgot, I am linking up with everyone at the Rainbow Scrap Challenge. Sheesh!

Cheers!

Debi


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!