Saturday, April 3, 2021

Bright and Light Blue April

I actually got a few blue kitties and hearts done for the first weekend in April!  The light blue is very light and might be difficult to see in the photo.  



When I logged on to blogger today I had a notice that, according to Google, by law Google had to have my birthdate, what?  So I made one up, so there Google!  I made myself oh so much younger too.

Does anyone know what happened to Kevin the Quilter?  I used to read his blog and about a year ago he quilt blogging due to changes with blogger.  I bet it wasn't about his birthdate but I could be wrong.  I miss reading his posts and hope all is well with him and his family.

I am linking up with everyone and the Rainbow Scrap Challenge.

Happy Easter and Cheers!

Debi



3 comments:

  1. Agree with you on missing Kevin's blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty blue cats and hearts. Several years ago I stitched that design cat block in grey's on a pink background. Made it with lovely cozy wool batting and it is our winter quilt for a couple of months each year. It's a very nice pattern indeed, and I'm thinking of using it in RSC next year perhaps,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kevin the quilter is on Instagram. He is remodeling his studio right now.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!