Wednesday, November 30, 2022

OMG November Done!

I met my November goal!  Done, Done, on to the next one keeps playing in my head which is the chorus of a Foo Fighters song and oh so appropriate for OMG.  

I completed the two blocks that needed my attention.



All assembled!


Now on with the quilting.  I have discovered Angela Walters You Tube channel and her videos on machine quilting and I am hooked.  Angela quilts for Tula Pink, who designed the Mad Hatter Pattern, and I hope to quilt this fun quilt in a similar manner.  

Now what do I want to work on next month?  Looks like I can't "think" about it too much since tomorrow is another month.  I am sure I will come up with something.

Take a look at what everyone else has accomplished this month by clicking on this link:

 OMG November Finish

Geez, Patty couldn't make it any easier to add a link but for some reason my mouse is on strike and I had to go old school.  Silly mouse because you know it is in no way the operator!

Cheers,

Debi



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!