Saturday, December 31, 2022

OMG December Progress

 Happy New Year's Eve!

I didn't get much done but I did move forward which is always a good thing.  I had two goals and one was to get started on machine quilting the panel for the Machine Quilting Challenge with Angela Walters. Here is what I accomplished.



Not too bad but I have a long way to go.

I did get one block done of the smaller Union Jack blocks. Not sure when I will get back to this project.


I hope everyone has a great New Year's and if you have a little time why not join everyone at Elm Sreet Quilts to see how everyone spent their December.

Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal - December Finish Link-up

Cheers!

Debi


1 comment:

  1. Hi, Debi, Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a kind word today on my Spooky project. I do know now how my best intentions sometimes go sideways. I would have answered your comment by email, but your comments appear as a "no-reply" blogger. I know how troubling it is when someone we love is not well. Sending healing thoughts to you and your hubby ... ((( hugs ))) ... <3 Pat

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!