Monday, October 8, 2012

Crazy for Catnip

I am working on kitty crafts this week as the items are needed for a craft show on Saturday.  Catnip mice, puff beds and kitty kick pillows are the items I must get done and I am making good progress--whew!  Catnip grows all around my yard and I try to harvest some every year and Sunday I took one of my large bunches down from the barn rafters and stripped it so I could use the good stuff in my crafts.  Here is my catnip bunch before I stripped it.

And here is what it looks like now that I am ready to craft.
MimiMe is such a helper when it comes to making catnip mice and he wants to be right in the middle of all of the action.

All of the mice are completed and now I just need to finish the kick pillows and stuff the puff beds before the end of the week.  Once the crafts are done I hope to get back to some quilting.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!