Sunday, February 10, 2013

A Big Whoops!

Well doesn't it just figure, post a photo of a finished top and then notice a whoopsie.  One stinking little four-patch turned the wrong way on my Easy Street.  Well, there could be more, but I'm not going to look that closely--LOL!  What are the odds that the corner I picked to photograph had the mistake--I don't have a clue as I didn't do that well in statistics:(  So, I'm going to post a photo of the whole quilt top so the mistake isn't as noticeable.

Well now I feel much better and on the positive side my flying geese that have chopped off beaks will have company with a wonky four-patch.  Now I have a designer East Street--LOL!!!

Cheers,

Debi




1 comment:

  1. not to worry - adds character. congrats on the top finish!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!