Monday, September 9, 2013

Pin It Blog Hop Starts Tomorrow

The Pin It Blog Hop starts tomorrow and my reveal day is scheduled for Friday the 13th--LOL.  I can't wait to see what everyone has created. 

I love pin cushions and have lots.  Most of mine are nothing fancy, or expensive, but they make me smile and that's what is important.  These are the few metal pin cushions that I keep on a little shelf.  A few of these were picked up when I was in England and my favorite is the little bee skep as the lid lifts off and there is a pin cushion inside.  Aren't you surprised I didn't say the cat is my favorite?


Be sure to visit Sew We Quilt tomorrow when the blog hop kicks off.  Here is the complete Pin It schedule:



September 10
Meadowbrook




September 16
De Zondagssteek


Cheers,

Debi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!