Saturday, February 22, 2014

Basket Crazies

A couple of years ago I took a workshop from a fellow quilt guild member using the pattern Basket Crazies.  Basket Crazies is a Buggy Barn pattern.  I hadn't tried any of their patterns until I took the workshop even though I had one of their books.  Naturally after the top was complete I let it age for a couple of years and then decided to quilt it so I could put it in our quilt show last year.
After the quilt show it went back into the closet until yesterday when I decided to put a sleeve on it so I could hang it in the living room.  I thought it was a perfect quilt for both St. Patrick's Day and Easter.  It really brightens up the space where it hangs too which is an extra bonus. 

I still haven't made any progress on Celtic Solstice as I have been working on a few other projects.  Someday I really need to just suck it up and get back to it.

Cheers!

Debi


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!