Monday, March 4, 2019

OMG Bunny Love

I was doing great at posting for OMG each month and then last month happened, whoops.  Let me see if I can get back on track. I actually did meet my goals last month and will try to share those later this month.

I should be finishing up other projects but instead I found myself starting one.  I have been eyeing the Standing Bunny quilt pattern (see tutorial section) from The Objects of Design and finally decided it was time to give it a try.  I had also been thinking of Elizabeth Hartman's bunny patterns too but Sally's won out.  So yesterday I made a few bunnies.
Last night I ran outside just before dark to take my photo and then realized I was missing something.  Can you see what is missing?
  
Yep, those bunny feet! 

The only change to the pattern I made was on the little ear.  I decided to make my ear flip like Cathy did at Sane, Crazy, Crumby Quilting

My goal this month is to make more bunnies! 

Hop on over to Elm Street Quilts and see what everyone is up to.

Cheers!

Debi





1 comment:

  1. Cute bunnies! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!