Saturday, March 30, 2019

Adorable Microspools

Sally at The Objects of Design has been working on spool blocks in a variety of sizes.  When she posted the pattern for her microspools I wanted to play along.  I decided to make a few green spools and link up with everyone at Scrap Happy Saturday


You can also see the spools I made several years ago and linked up during a green month that are still in the waiting to get done stage.

I made the larger spools to make the Spoolin' Around quilt in More Adventures with Leaders and Enders by Bonnie Hunter.  I am not organized enough to do leaders and enders so I make a few blocks every now and then.


I may end up trying to make the Spoolin Around quilt in microsize!  These microspools may be my new obsession!  Thanks Sally for sharing your pattern.

Cheers,

Debi



8 comments:

  1. Isn’t Sally amazing? Anyway, your micro spools (and other spools too) are adorable. It’s good to have you join us at the Rainbow Scrap Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, some might consider microspools to be adorable. But you know what's truly adorable? Kittens!

    Respectfully,

    Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your small spools are SEW darling!! Did you mention what size you are making? I just might have to add these to my RSC project lineup.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uh oh....i may have to try these microspools. They are too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Joanne--I might have to make some tiny spools myself. Yours are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sally has been so tempting with her microspools, and now you're adding to it! I can see I'm not going to be able to escape the pull...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I gave microspools a try but my machine seems to eat them. I may have to try again. If successful I'm afraid I will become a microspool addict! I like the photo of yours in the bowl with the old wooden spools.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!