Thursday, April 4, 2019

OMG April Goal

My goal for the One Monthly Goal in April is to continue to work on En Provence, the Quiltville mystery quilt from about 2-3 years ago.  In February I attended a quilt retreat and worked on sewing a lot of the pieces and parts together.  I thank the Stashbusters yahoo group for their heads up on preparing for a retreat as I spent a lot of time cutting ahead of time so I could spend my retreat time sewing. 

I still need to trim quite a few blocks but once that is done I can start the assembly process.  I have showed this completed block so many times that I thought I would share the book I am reading to help set the mood.  Plus a snack is always important to keep up my energy when sewing and macarons are on the menu.  These particular macarons came from Aldi's and are excellent.

Check out what everyone else has planned for April at Elm Street Quilts April Goal Setting.

Cheers!

Debi

3 comments:

  1. I love retreats but I never get as much done as I think I will because I am always talking too much! LOL

    Good luck with En Provence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is beautiful! A perfect springtime project!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!