Saturday, October 19, 2013

Almost Wicked

The Wicked Blog Hop starts next week and as soon as I have the complete schedule I will post it.  In the meantime, here are a few Halloween projects I made and gave to my friend Nina.

I know I said I don't like fusible projects but I did use a fusible to make this quilt as there were just too many pieces that would have been a pain to applique.  The fabric I used for the bones is a glow-in-the-dark fabric.  If memory serves me right I believe the pattern is from Material Girl.

I also made Nina this table topper.  She really liked it but I am not sure she knew what a table topper was and I don't think she uses it either.  I guess I should be happy she still has it though.  I just love it and want to make myself one some day.

The pattern is called "Cat's Night Out" and I purchased it from Feline Drive which is one of the best kitty shops on the planet.

Once I have the confirmed Wicked Blog Hop schedule I'll be sure to post it.  I can hardly wait to see what everyone has created--what fun!

Cheers,

Debi



1 comment:

Thanks for your comments!