Saturday, October 5, 2013

Wickedly Working

At the end of the month I will be participating in the Wicked blog hop and I have been working away at a project to share.  I can't show you anything just yet but I have had a lot of fun working on it.  

I thought I would share a Halloween quilt I made for a friend of mine which was wickedly fun to make and give.  I can't believe how many Halloween things I have made and given away!  

The pattern is Yellow Brick Road and it was a lot of fun to do using Halloween fabrics from my stash.

When I was working on this quilt my cat MiniMe was such a helper and I could hardly keep him away from the thread as I was working on this quilt.  The quilt eventually got quilted, but it was a struggle!


Thanks for stopping by and be sure to stop back to see a few more seasonal favorites before the Wicked blog hop.  The Wicked Blog hop starts October 22nd at Sew We Quilt

Cheers!

Debi




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!