Saturday, August 22, 2020

Scrap Happy Saturday

 Another month has flown by without much sewing going on.  Sadly, I have been dealing with elderly parent health issues for the past two months and I have my fingers crossed all has settled down and I can get back to doing fun things again.  I also need the weather to cooperate on the days when I can sew as it has been hot and humid around here and I haven't been motivated to sit in an upstairs bedroom to sew in the afternoons.  Anyway, here are a few things I have managed to sew for the purple RSC.


I haven't made any new micro-spool blocks but I did sew a few purple blocks together although I intend for the rest of the blocks to be scrappy.

And finally, I have been admiring Bonnie Hunter's Blossom Time block for quite some time.  I had the issue of Quiltmaker when it came out but thought I wouldn't make the blocks so I recycled the magazine  I should have known better and I ended up ordering the digital issue to get the pattern. I made a few purple tulips and I know I will be making more blocks.

Hmmm, I see what other folks are taking about with blogger changes.  I think I got some of it but only time will tell.

For the first time this month, I am linking up with everyone at RSC--Scrap Happy Saturday.  I hope I can get a few more purple projects done before month's end.

Cheers,

Debi




4 comments:

  1. Snap! Purple butterflies, I have some too.
    Your micro spools look great too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All your blocks are SEW cute! Can’t pick a favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute Purple blocks for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely blocks, especially the tulips.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!