Thursday, April 30, 2020

OMG Cherry on Top

My goals for this month were to work on applique embellishments for my Cake Walk (Lori Holt pattern) quilt blocks.  I needed to applique hearts, cherries, and flowers on each cake and I did get all of the hearts and cherries done! 



Sorry the photos are a little dark but it has been wet and dismal around here and it was the best I could do at the time.  It's funny, I dreaded thinking about appliqueing those cherries and in the end I really enjoyed working on them.

Today I am linking up with everyone for the April OMG finish.  I am also going to visit my parents as it is my dad's 90th birthday! 

Cheers!

Debi





1 comment:

  1. Fun blocks. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!