Monday, November 26, 2012

Easy Street Clue 1

My first Quiltville mystery and I am loving it!  If you would like to join the fun check HERE to find out all about Easy Street.

Step 1 was really easy and I am so happy to report I have 199 little four patches bagged and I am ready for the next step.  Here is a sampling of my blocks.

MiniMe was one of my helpers with the four patches and he couldn't resist checking each block to make sure I twisted those seams so they would lay nice and flat.



Here are my twosie's all stacked up waiting their turn at the sewing machine.

MiniMe not only checked completed blocks he wanted to make sure I cut each and every one purrfectly.  He must have fallen down on the job though as a few of my blocks are a little wonky so it is a good thing I made a few extra.

Mini and I both are ready to take a break and relax for a few days so we will be ready for Step 2.

Cheers!


3 comments:

  1. It is such a *BONUS* to have a helper like MiniMe cheering you along and taking an interest in your projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your Step 1 fabrics. Looking forward to the next step.

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad to see you chose so many different white/blacks as I did the same. was begining to worry I had too many. Also I used two different shades of grey (dark and a swirl of med/dark) doing batiks

    Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!