Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope everyone has a great and wonderful Thanksgiving holiday with family or friends.  Not a lot of quilting going on around here with holiday preparations so I thought I would share a photo of our turkey, cleverly named Mr. Turkey.  Mr. Turkey has a couple of turkey friends as well and they are such fun to watch so meet Mr. Turkey!


In case you are wondering he is a family pet and will not be joining us for Thanksgiving dinner.  His turkey friends are safe as well as they all love running around the farm keeping the chickens in line.

Some day I really should make some sort of holiday wall hanging representing our turkeys but that will have to wait as there are just too many other projects waiting in the wings.

Finally, I wanted to include one of my favorite Thanksgiving traditions--listening to Alice's Restaurant by Arlo Guthrie, which just makes me laugh.


 I hope you enjoy it too.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!