Sunday, November 4, 2012

UR Priceless Blog Hop

Tomorrow is the first day of the UR Priceless coin purse blog hop and I can't wait to see what everyone has created. 


It sounds like some folks have gone coin purse crazy over the past few weeks.  Madame Samm shared a few coin purses she created last week and all I could think was Oh dear I think I'm in trouble because those purses are so darn creative and cute.

Although I'm not allowed to share my purse ahead of time I do actually have two to share on Friday, November 9th.  The whole coin purse process was pretty easy but I've never been a fan of fusible anything as it never seems to be that easy for me.  As you can see I had to clean my iron after attempting to use the fusible and an applique sheet--LOL!


The complete UR Priceless coin purse schedule can be found HERE as well as on my sidebar.

I know I'll be visiting each and every blog and I hope you will to.  Enjoy the hop!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I feel for you! I tried to iron across a piece of felt that turned out to not be wool, as I thought it was. Since it turned out my felt was made of recycled plastic bottles, it melted onto my iron. Nothing short of scraping would take it off! I ruined a perfectly good iron! (It was not an expensive iron, thank goodness!) I'm anxious to see what you show on Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Debi! Thanks for hopping by on my day for UR Priceless. You are a no-reply blogger so I wanted to tell you thanks! Aren't these little purses adorable? Can't wait to see yours on Friday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Deon! Thanks for letting me know I am a no reply blogger. I hope I corrected it, but since I'm a new blogger it is a all a mystery to me. I'm looking forward to all of the submissions in the blog hop.

      Delete

Thanks for your comments!