Saturday, November 3, 2012

We Have A Winner!

Spay and Neuter Abandoned Cats and Kittens, Inc, SNACK, had the drawing for their raffle quilt this morning.  The quilt was a year long project for the volunteers of SNACK and one lucky winner had their name drawn.  Click here to learn more about this wonderful organization that helps cats, kittens, and caregivers in Central Ohio.

Yes, I did help make the quilt and met some new quilting friends along the way.  It was so exciting to see the project from start to finish and I look forward to working on future projects with SNACK.


Okay, I've tried to change my time zone at least a million times, well, maybe a couple, but it never seems to work--any thoughts?   Grrr, as I need to be a little more accurate for the blog hop next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!