Friday, November 30, 2012

UR Priceless Coin Purse Revisted

Every now and then I cat sit a kitty, Bizzy, for a friend.  I thought I might attempt to make her a little coin purse with some cat fabric that reminds me of the Biz.  Once again I struggled with sewing the purse into the frame and I decided to glue a little trim inside to help cover my stitches since the fancier frames are shorter on the inside so I'm not sure if there is any way to hide stitches with this type of frame.

Meet Bizzy, the wonder cat.  He is so sweet and friendly and I just love visiting with him.

The adorable cat fabric that I used to represent Bizzy.

Luckily I still had some orange fur fabric in my stash and I used it for the sides as well as the lining.

Here is the inside which I stuffed with lots of chocolate candy.

And a final shot of the Biz.

I still have plans to make two more coin purses but you know how those best laid plans go. 

Now I'm off to work on Clue 2 of Bonnie Hunter's mystery. 

Cheers!




2 comments:

  1. So cute! The coin purse is awesome, how great with that orange fur fabric, I've never seen anything like that! I love all your cats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! The coin purse is awesome, how great with that orange fur fabric, I've never seen anything like that! I love all your cats.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!